We are really thrilled to have Refabed Chic as our current featured pop-up vendor starting this Sunday, December 14th! Her handpicked items are perfect for holiday entertaining and gift-giving.
Meet Stacey. Stacey is the owner and founder of Refabed Chic.
Through her love of antiques, painting and “picking” her business was developed. With the help of family and friends it has grown into something special.
Stacey has a love for decorating and when she purchased her first home, Stacey scoured tag sales, flea markets, and went from store to store to decorate her home. Making sure every detail and square foot was to her liking. While maintaining a full time career in the financial services industry, Stacey enjoys an early start on weekends, going picking or spending time in her studio painting. Together with her small team, Stacey is pleased to bring you Refabed Chic.
At Refabed Chic we:
• love finding vintage treasures that can be up-cycled and recycled.
• use paints with little or no VOC’s which is great for our health and
• hand wax and buff each piece in either a clear, white, gold, or antique wax finish.
• search throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York to find you these hidden little gems.
• clean some up and sell as is and others we add our personal touches to.
At Refabed Chic, we are always looking for new 'finds'. Stacey continually scours flea markets, tag sales, and other locations to bring you all these hidden treasures. If you can't find that perfect item, send us an email, we might just have it or if we don't, we can certainly find it for you!
Check out Refabed Chic at Vintanthromodern or online: