Mother's Day is next Sunday! Have you waited tip the last minute to grab a gift? Don't worry, we've got a few easy DIY gift ideas for you. After all, nothing says love like handmade.
1. A succulent in a teacup! We're a teensy bit succulent-crazed here at Vintanthromodern. So we couldn't resist potting one in this vintage "Mom" teacup. Any teacup will do - all you need is cute little a succulent, some pebbles or small rocks, and some cacti/succulent potting soil. We make ours from:
This succulent DIY is brought to you by Gathered and Sown, part of Vintanthromodern. Purchase this one of a kind gift before it's gone by stopping into the shop!
2. DIY Teacup Candles. While we're on the subject of teacups (we're obsessed with those, too), how about these adorable teacup candles? Tutorial via Poor & Pretty.
3. Embroidered Photo Pillows. I bet your mom doesn't have one of these! Whether you have a sewing machine or not, this is an easy personal gift. Tutorial via Brit + Co.
4. Blooming Mom-ogram. Here's a twist on giving Mom flowers — make her a monogrammed (or mom-ogrammed) planter using silk flowers that will last forever. Tutorial via Urbanic Paper.
5. Watercolor Coffee Mugs. We were amazed to find out that these marbled coffee mugs were made with nail polish! So easy! Tutorial via The Kurtz Corner.
6. Color Blocked Chocolate Bark. Chocolate? Check. Flowers? Check. Pretty pastels? Check. We are so making this. Let's hope Mom is in a sharing mood. Tutorial via Paper & Stitch.
7. Wood Bead Keychains. Add a little pop of color and handmade loveliness to Mom's keychain. Tutorial via Be Crafty.
8. DIY Color Block Clutch. Solid color clutch + acrylic paint + studs = Mom's new favorite handbag. Tutorial via I Spy DIY.
9. DIY Crystal Knob Boxes. Mom can store all of her little keepsakes and jewelry in these beautiful wooden jewelry boxes topped with crystals. Tutorial via Homey Oh My.
No time to DIY? Stop in the shop to pick up locally made gifts for Mom, from handcrafted baskets by Rhymes with Smile, sustainably printed clothing made by cinder + salt to unique sculptural necklaces and earrings by Kate Stephen Jewelry, 100% natural bath & body goodies from Poor & Pretty Apothecary, and more.